- to be REAL and RELEVANT to all people of all ages
- to be a church that helps
A local body of believers, we believe in ‘doing life together’ with a focus on “being the church”, not just having church. We believe our Christian life is not just a Sunday morning experience, but a daily walk/journey with the Lord and the people that we all encounter in our everyday lives.
Way of Grace is welcoming and friendly, with relevant music and teaching that is applicable to everyday lives.
Our vision can be found in this scripture:
Jesus answered, ” ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and your entire mind 38 this is the first and most important command.39 and the second command is like the first: ‘Love your neighbor as you love yourself.
In this, we are….
INVITING you to an intimate relationship with God
CONNECTING you in healthy relationships with others
GUIDING you toward an authentic commitment to God
INVOLVING you, utilizing your gifts and talents in ministry or missions
HELPING you discover true freedom in Christ
- Our Beliefs
- God the Father loves us unconditionally
- Jesus Christ is God’s one and only Son who gave His life for us
- The Holy Spirit enables us to do what is right and helps us to share the story of Jesus with others
- Our lives can have a genuine change as we follow Jesus
- The Bible is God’s supreme source of truth and our sole authority for all beliefs and living